- “Quick Shock” Capabilities- Lessens the time between the shocks delivered to a patient.
- Daily Self-Tests- Checks that the defibrillator components are functioning.
- Converts to Non-Shocking Training Unit- No need for a separate training unit, just replace the defibrillation pad cartridge with a training pad cartridge.
- Philips HeartStart OnSite Defibrillator
- Philips OnSite Adult SMART Pads Cartridge
- Philips OnSite User’s Manual
- Carry Case
- Inspection / Maintenance Tag
- 8 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Philips OnSite 4 Year Lithium Battery Pack
- Philips OnSite Quick Use Guide
- CPR/AED Rescue Kit
- “AED Equipped Facility” Decal